|Type / Tags||Sample Looper / SlicerFreeze/HoldSample Chopper Looper|
AAX, VST for 32/64-bit. Windows 7 or later.
AAX, AU, VST for 32/64-bit. OS X 10.6 or later.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Frosting is a loop-based freezer effect for macOS and Windows. It can be used for all sorts of audio-buffer manipulations: rhythmically gate a sound, create glitches, stutters or beat-repeater effects, turn anything into a pulsating drone or just use it as a minimalistic looper.
Features for v1.0:
- 8-step gate sequencer to rhythmically turn the microloop on and off.
- Sync to internal or external (from the DAW) BPMs.
- Tap tempo button.
- Manual control over the loop length down to almost granular size.
- Play the loop normal or in reverse.
- Replace mode to alternate between the dry and wet sound using the built-in sequencer.
- Full automation control over the plug-in's parameters.
- Keyboard shortcuts for standalone use.