This tool was designed to make gain matching easy and fast!
Never fool yourself with "is sounds so much better now" when it's just louder.
We think everyone should have a tool like this in their arsenal. This one is affordable, good-looking and easy-to-use. It has a lot of cool features under-the-hood.
- Use this tool to get rid of plugins that do not improve your sound.
- Use it as a meter to adjust your plugin's output to match "before" loudness.
- Use it as an auto-leveling tool.
- Use it in "Left"<->"Right" mode to get a perfect balance of hard-panned tracks.
- Set your tracks to the desired level (for example, process guitars and basses with the same level across the album).
Cool Features Like:
- controlling "before" input gain reverse linked with "after".
- mixing "before" and "after" signals.
- one-click auto delay compensation.
- variable RMS time and filtering.
- adjustable auto-gain with gain tolerance ignoring minor level changes.
- Stereo, Left, Right, Mid and Side modes (compare your right channel to left, control mid/side balance).
- Neutral mode to use it as a regular gain knob with +-40 db range.
- trim control lets you make adjustments in +-150 dB range.
- optimized CPU usage.
- up to eight groups to use it on multiple channels (each group has its own color).
- auto-selection of group and mode upon inserting.
- target loudness mode to match with a reference level.