Classic sound of a famous Japanese 8-bit handheld gaming console from 1989:
- Square Channel: Four different pulse widths with 16 different pitch sweeps (= 64 total), ranging from C1 – F6 each.
- WAVE Channel: 16 different shapes, ranging from C0 – F5 each.
- Noise Channel: each note features a different noise sound (ideal for 8-bit drum sounds), ranging from C0 – G6.
- Additional sound controls: Low Pass Filter, Volume Envelope and Attack & Release Noise.
- Additional Effects: Chorus, Reverb, Rotator, Tremolo and Vibrato.
- Total number of samples: 4,576 (@44.1 kHz/24-bit, mono).