No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth|
Genesis CM by Computer Music (UK magazine) is a virtual instrument audio plugin for Windows. It was included on the magazine's cover disc between June 2008 and November 2012 (issues 127-184).
- 2 oscillators.
- 2 filters.
- dual sequencer.
- 2 LFOs.
- 2 ADSR output envelopes.
- Effects: reverb, delay, 5-mode phaser, 3-mode distortion, frequency "Mod" (chorus / pseudo-bitcrunch).
- Extreme 220 voice polyphony.
- Sequencer commands a dedicated ADSR envelope using individual or grouped events.
- LFOs sync to sequencer & have precision phase control & depth delay.
- Additional formant/comb filter controlled from fixed, modulating or ADSR input.
- Output ADSR envelopes can be linked or independent.
- Osc2 can frequency-modulate Osc1 parallel to or instead of normal operaton.
- Output boosted with 3-band equalizer.