|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
ommarunn is a randomizable synthesizer. It is a refined, stripped down and more simple version of araucann. The replacement of envLFOs by simpler LFOs makes it lighter on the CPU, simpler to work with and gives a totally new flavor of randomization. You can also include / exclude parameters from the randomization process.
It offers frequency modulation, amplitude (ring) modulation, phase modulation, additive and subtractive synthesis techniques, all at the same time. It has 6 filtered oscillators modulated by 32 LFOs.
ommarunn does not rely on presets. It is completely randomizable and produces very complex and unique sounds at the push of a button.
- 6 oscillators.
- 32 LFOs.
- uniphaser unit.
- flanger unit.
- tremolo unit.
- delay unit.
- reverb unit.
- modulated post filter unit.
- output math unit.
- unison and monophonic / polyphonic modes.
- randomization algorithms for global or per unit parameter randomization.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Preset saving and loading.
- Loudness protection / auto-gain function (no signal will be too loud or too quiet).
- Full SSE and SSE2 support.
(the demo version mutes for one second every 33 seconds)
araucann is 32-bit windows VST plug-in / standalone.
If you want to use it on a x64 DAW that does not already support bridging, take a look at this.
(try the DEMO before you buy)