|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)Bass SynthHybrid SynthesizerSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)Synth (Phase Distortion)|
Genobazz is a free monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in, designed to be simple to use, for all your bass need, from simple bass, drum kick and complex wobble to acid bassline.
OSCILLATOR AND FILTERS
14 Waveforms and 17 filters give you the possibility of creating a wide range of sounds. Filter the fat square wave or the ready made acid waveform using the resonant filters, from low-pass with an analog tone to variants that sounds more digital, through the 12 and 24 dB/Oct high-pass.
ENVELOPE AND MODULATION
Each knobs as an Multi Segment Envelope Generator (MSEG) which allows you to draw your envelope shape using your mouse and create bass drum or wobble sound easily.
Control the amount of velocity on 7 parameters to give more life to your playback.
Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that's it.
Genobazz 2 come with 96 presets made by Tek'it Audio, Justin O'Quinn (an EDM producer) and other designers, including the presets from Genobazz 1 improved and updated. The new preset manager come with a note pop-up to see detailed information on a preset and the author. Randomly generate a new preset with a single click. Undo your changes on all the parameters, just as easily.
- 14 Waveforms and 17 Filters.
- Multi-Segment Envelope on each rotary controllers.
- Envelope loop and BPM sync.
- 2 Waveforms modulation types.
- Velocity amount control on 7 parameters.
- Sub amplification boost.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Selectable Maximum MIDI pitch bend range.
- Four note playback priority mode.
- Selectable envelope re-trigger mode.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize all parameters.
- 96 Factory sound presets.
- Easy installer.