The GPP-1 is a high quality soft-limiter / peak compressor designed for peak- taming / compression during real-time tracking, sub-tracking and mixing, live or in the studio. It can compress troublesome peaks, soften the sound, and bring out instruments that would have been buried in the final mix. It offers five different release types designed for different material and taste. Program dependent envelope times for increased loudness and minimum pumping are also included.
- Feed forward compression and limiting.
- Five envelope types including Opto-coupled.
- Very short release times.
- Program dependency to avoid pumping and increase loudness.
- Over Compression Indicator.
- Brick-Wall Limiter.
- Stereo Link.
- A|B comparisons.
- Presets with recall function.
- Silent knobs.
- 64 Bit Internal Processing.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz.
- Full VST automation.
- Low CPU usage.
- Very low latency.
- Detailed Users Manual.