Guitar EQ by MathAudio is a Virtual Effect Audio Plugin. It functions as a VST Plugin, an Audio Units Plugin and a VST 3 Plugin.
Plug-in, App & Soundware Format(s)
Operating System Availability
Windows XP or later
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Max. 6 itemsLatest Version Changes
- Helps to detect and compensate for the unwanted resonances in classical and acoustic guitars.
- Helps to change the volume and the timbre of every note.
- Allows one to save the fine-tuned target curve and use it with different microphones and pickups.
- Allows one to use the same target curve to make the sound less dependent on the positioning of the microphone.
- Helps to maintain a consistent quality of the sound in different environments (e.g. at home and at studio) by means of loading the same target curve.
- Improves quality of the microphone recordings of the guitar sound.
- Works with microphones and piezo pickups.
- Provides objective means for evaluation and comparison of classical and acoustic guitars.
- Can be used as a conventional high-resolution equalizer with electric guitars and other musical instruments.
- Works with zero latency. Can be used for direct monitoring and live performances.
- Supports undo/redo operations.
- Supports full range of sample rates from 44,056 kHz up to 384 kHz. All sample rates are supported without resampling to avoid any possible loss in quality.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.