Overall: 2022 1532 1979
30-Day: 2464; 7-Day: 8727; Yesterday: 6309
GUITARS IN SPACE.
This instrument based on electric guitar sound source. We mainly used Jazzmaster style guitar in recording process, and baritone fretless for additional effects.
This instrument is a tool for ambient and cinematic indie genre, with very little space required and without (in our opinion) patches you will never use, since often there is a case where customer purchases big sample library and uses only small part of it.
This is NOT a fully sampled guitar with many various articulations. This is a tool that has several complementary elements created for composers seeking "that" specific sound. It is simple, compact and easy to use and it blends perfectly with pianos and ambient string sounds.
WHAT IS INSIDE?
There are 6 instrument patches, .
Guitar - Plectrum.
Guitar Swell (wet).
Guitars In The Distance.
1.Guitars-Plectrum is main patch. It is sampled in neck pickup position, 4 velocity layers and 4 round robins. It sounds very natural and responsive .
2. Guitar Pad – pad created by processing guitars into external reverb unit, and sampled as reverbated long notes.
3. Guitar Cosmos – similar to patch 2, but with added mystical phrases, licks and various sounds played on fretless baritone guitar, which can be heard when pressed on higher velocities. Very inspiring patch!
4. Guitar Swell – swell recorded with volume pedal.
5. Guitar Swell (wet) – swell recorded with volume pedal, but printed with external rever band chorus.
6. Guitar In The Distance – something between swell and pad, processed with outboard reverb.
800 MB Unzipped size.
48000 kHz, 24-bit quality.
1 main (plectrum) patch.
5 additional patches.
Any PC or MAC that can run Kontakt 6.3.2 or higher.
Full Kontakt 6.3.2 or higher.
Free Kontakt Player is not supported!.
4GB of RAM or more is highly recommended.
At least 800 MB of hard disc space.