Hammond B-3X for iPad is a next-level tonewheel organ app that gives musicians an ultra-authentic Hammond organ experience on their mobile iOS tablet. Hammond B-3X for iPad offers the same incredibly detailed, true-to-life sound, flexible full-rig signal chain, and advanced tone shaping as the Mac/PC version, but optimized for use on stage.
With Hammond B-3X for iPad, you can get the same soul, passion and vibe of a real B-3 from a rig that weighs less than 1/100th of the real thing.
- The first official Hammond B-3 virtual instrument, designed in cooperation with Hammond Organ Company.
- Advanced organ editing: tonewheel model selection, generator leakage, key click, tonal balance, percussion and chorus controls.
- 24 custom drawbar settings available within each preset.
- Official Leslie speaker with 7 amps and 5 cabinets to mix and match.
- Parallel guitar amp section with 2 amp models and 4x12 cabinet.
- 5-effect stompbox pedalboard for ultra-flexible tonal shaping.
- 3-effect studio post FX section for final polish and mastering.
- Zoomed-in controls view for live or session use.
- MIDI program change preset assignments.
- Assignable MIDI continuous controllers for use with external controllers.
- AUv3 plug-in compatibility for use inside recording apps.