HandySynth is a sample based re-creation of a circuit-bent Yamaha HandySound HS-200 for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
- All instrument sounds chromatically sampled at 24-bit 48kHz.
- Circuit bent sound variations for each of the 8 instrument sounds.
- Convolution based emulation of the original speaker at various microphone positions.
- Authentic emulation of the HandySound volume envelopes and tuning via custom scripts.
- Additional Effects: Distortion, Filter and Spring Reverb.
- Download also includes a copy of C-Bent Kit for Battery.
Requires a full version of Kontakt 5.0.2 or higher; or Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher