|Product||HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master (Plugin)|
|Type / Tags||DDPBurnBurningCDDDP|
Processor with SSE2 support (Pentium M / Athlon 64 or better)
HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master allows simple creation of CDs or DDP images. Beside the plugin it is also available as standalone app.
HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master (Plugin)
Finally there is the ideal burning software available as a plugin for your DAW – because that's where you know your stuff best so you can utilize all the tonal possibilities in no time.
Load the CD-Burn.DDP.Master plugin into your master module and create perfect (master) CDs and DDP images directly from there.
- burning software to create red book audio CDs and DDP images (DDP 2.00 format).
- import of DDP images and CUE files.
- automatic pause detection.
- CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC.
- supports Japanese CD-Text.
- MD5 checksums for improved data security of DDP images.
- simple handling, clear representation.
- supports all common sample rates, bit depths and audio formats.
- cut, move, fade and crossfade audio files in standalone version.
- Export of tracks as audio files.
- Support of ISRC in .wav files.
- support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit.
- English & German version available.
All changes compared to CD-Burn & DDP V1:
- Import and export of arbitrary sample and bit rates.
- Multi-CD projects (e.g. for long audio books).
- All HOFA plugins are accessible for free and can be automated. (App only, not available in the plugin and the LE version!).
- Extended export functionality e.g. for vinyl releases and online distribution.
- Import of audio CDs as DDP images.
- Compilation of multi-session CDs.
- Direct connection to HOFA DDP Player Maker.
- Export of tracklists as PDF.
- Extended editing functionality.
- Playback of track transitions.
- Improved normalize functionality.
- Improved pause detection.
- Counter for burning multiple CDs.
- Revised GUI.