|Type / Tags|
TrackUtility is a swiss army knife for audio, it features different useful processors that you would otherwise need to find loading many plugins in a handy small GUI that you can keep on your screen together with other plugins.
When you need to change a track from stereo to mono, remove DC, pan, trim, etc. TrackUtility is there for you.
Thanks to the limiter in the output section, the stereo wideness control and to the auto gain RMS mode TrackUtility is also very useful on the master bus for quick mastering. Set the RMS to your desired maximum level, engage the auto gain and the limiter. Set the stereo image to taste, here is a quick mastering recipe.
- Track muting.
- DC removal.
- Channel Selector (work on L + R or just L or R or invert L and R).
- Phase reversal (separate for L and R channels).
- Gain adjustment (from -60dB to +60dB).
- Auto Gain adjustment in Peak and RMS mode.
- Pan control.
- Stereo width control.
- Output clipper.
- Output limiter with auto release time.
- Peak output meter.
- RMS output meter.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.