|Type / Tags||Sampler/Sample PlayerSamplerSound Module|
- Based on the powerful Independence Audio Engine.
- Audio import support for up to 25 audio files. Load your own sounds into Independence Free and create your own instruments.
- VST effect plug-in import: you can load 3rd party VST effect plug-ins into Independence Free.
- VST, AU, RTAS and Standalone available for Mac and Windows.
- Virtual keyboard, Time-Stretching & Pitch Shifting, E-License Instruments compatibility as well as all other features that are found in Independence.
- No time or memory restrictions.
- Commercial use allowed.
- For Mac OS X 10.6 (Universal Binary), Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit).
The intuitive user interface, the unique file management system, the ultra fast streaming integration, multi-core processor support and the Auto-RAM-Cleaner will enable you to store and use an unlimited number of instruments in seconds.
You can even use Independence Free for commercial music productions without any restrictions, furthermore you can save all of your projects, layer sets, layers and presets. Independence Free is not linked to the Authorization Key, which means that you needn't buy any extra components.
Independence Free comes with a 2 GB sound library full of carefully selected, high quality Independence Premium Sample Library instruments.
The following instruments are included:
- Acoustic & Electronic Drum Kits.
- Acoustic & Electric Basses.
- Acoustic & Electric Guitars.
- Electric Pianos.
- Ethno & Tonal Percussion.
- World Percussion.
- Pipe Organ.
- Groove Instruments.
- Step Sequenzer.
Reviewed By VELLTONE MUSIC
July 31, 2018
A 'Must have' percussive library - not so many good free set like it :)Some really nice percussions in there, for sure sit well in almost any mix :).Read more
Reviewed By bamim2
December 19, 2007
I downloaded and set this up on one of my PCs and my Mac right away. It's got a lot of great sounds for the free version. I can't wait to see and hear the one they charge for! That must be awesome. I've played the Piano and Electric Piano sounds and they're great. I've also played the synth sounds and they rock. They're full poly, very easy to modify the MIDI stuff like aftertouch & Volume & Patch change etc. It's got lots of built in effects too. You can save and load sounds. Of course, there is no import or export or that sort of thing. The Pro version has all of that AND 70GB (70??) of samples.
It's very simple to use & very easy to modify sounds and parameters. It's got great sounds. It's even got a standalone piece that can accept input from multiple keyboards. It can stack up layers and it's unbelievably light on the CPU and sound card. You've got save and load and full audio mixing.
It's not that glamerous to look at, but that's one of the reasons it's light on the CPU. The 2GB of samples that come with the free version give you plenty to work with and are quite enticing to buy the Basic or Pro version.
The only thing left to say here is that I'm done writing. It's time to play! Go to the Yellow Tools English or German web site (www.yellowtools.com) and check this out. Download the free version for Mac and/or PC. Get the 2GB of free sounds and get playing too!!
I never had to even check out the manual or call support. This software is very intuitive and works like it should work. It must have been desinged by players. You'll spend your time playing and not fiddling with stuff. Unless you like fiddling with stuff, then fiddle away...