Infinity is a visual synth, sampler, effects and MIDI processor construction studio.
- Tree view gives you a complete overview of your entire instrument or effect during the development process.
- Simultaneously load as many different Infinity devices/instruments as you wish. Each patch works immediately - no connections needed.
- Massive module library of over 370 objects organized by type: Audio, Control, File, Frequency Analysis, Graphics, Interface, List, Logic, Math, Message, MIDI, Plug-in, Storage, Sequencer, SysEx and Timing.
- Support for multiple, individually addressable MIDI Inputs and MIDI Outputs.
- 1-step subpatch/macro creator.
- Object grouping, sizing, placement and editing mouse short-cuts for hassle-free device/instrument editing.
- Unlimited number of objects and connections possible within any device/instrument.
- Completely skinnable user interface: Custom panels for all your devices and instruments with transparent bitmaps supported.
- Audio, MIDI and control messages can easily be routed between devices for any control application.
- Supports registration of Infinity devices/instruments as individual VST, VSTi, DirectX and DXi plugins - with as many as 20 different hosts.
- Supports plug-in host's complete automation of controls and storage of parameters.
- Hosts any VST, VSTi, DirectX and DXi plug-in as an object - Combine commercial plug-ins to create super-instruments.
- Includes SDK so anyone with a C/C++ programming background can create their own objects.
- Comprehensive bundle of pre-built synths, effects, processors and macros included.
- Over 750 pages of support documentation for Infinity objects in addition to the 270 pages of manuals and tutorials.
- Individual documentation and examples for every Infinity object.