A.O.M. Invisible Limiter is a transparent brick-wall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization. Invisible Limiter's limiting algorithm minimizes audible difference between original and limited materials throughout its processing.
Invisible Limiter is useful if clean limiting or transparent volume maximizing are required and it removes peaks as if they weren't there.
- Transparent brickwall limiting.
- Separate processing of stereo channels.
- Automatic control of attack and release time with look-ahead.
- MS Processing mode.
- Adjustable Compression Curve.
- Output level indicator.
- Supports from 44.1kHz to 192kHz sample rate.
- Supports up to 64-bit floating-point I/O.
- 64-bit floating-point internal resolution.
- Latency Compensation (If DAW supports).
- A/B Comparison.
- Unity Gain Monitoring mode.