Iridesynth is a stereo virtual analog subtractive synth designed to provide "entertainingly unique tones" with fast and simple programming. It is capable of strong classic analog sounds, retro vintage video game arpeggios and other useful traditional tones as well as "futuristic unheard of sounds".
Iridesynth features Additive Feedback Harmonics, self-modulating LFO parameters, multiple ADSRs, and seven range octave support. It also includes a powerful Global FX section with effects such as bit reduction, stereo flanging, microdelay, stereo reverb, and even psycho-modulation. There are eight configurable effects in all, each with two configurable parameters. Plus, Iridesynth's GUI allows realtime manipulation of its interface's color scheme.
Iridesynth's Revenge expands upon this original concept of an all around "workhorse synth", capable of leads, pads, and textures. It accomplishes this by incorporating many changes, including:
- Dual Phase Distortion oscillators replace old Subtractive synthesis ones.
- Iridesynth's Revenge uses less than half the CPU power of the first Iridesynth.
- No more key-to-note latency.
- Now two forms of Arpeggiator available: Note-Arp / Glide-Arp.
- Four Waveshapers enhance Phase Distortion capabilities.
- Completely new Global FX section; includes Comb Filter, BitCrush, Multi-Delays and more.
- Over 30 LFOs for extensive parameter automation capability.
- Completely redesigned Iridescence FX section for enhanced GUI alteration ability.
- Over 100 presets.
- Completely rewritten very extensive user manual.