|Product||Juggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools|
|Type / Tags||Hybrid CinematicBass SynthElectronicFX HitsImpactsKontakt InstrumentPercussionSweeps|
|Kontakt 5WAV 24-Bit|
4GB free space
Kontakt 5 / Kontakt Player 5
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Juggernaut is Impact Soundworks' flagship library for modern scoring and soundtrack production. Available for Kontakt 5 and Kontakt Player 5, Juggernaut is a comprehensive tool for unique electronic percussion, bass and FX sounds inspired by the cutting-edge sounds heard in many major scores, trailers, and EDM productions. With two custom scripted engines (described below, Tonal and Drums), the instrument can be used with factory presets, quickly customized piece-by-piece, or used to create new sounds and kits from scratch.
The library was created by a team of award-winning composers and sound designers including Mick Gordon (Need for Speed, Killer Instinct), Jordan Fehr (DKC Returns, Hotline Miami), Erik Ekholm (countless TV/film productions), Andrew Aversa (Soulcalibur V) and several others. The primary design goal of Juggernaut was fresh, polished, and modern sounds as opposed to rehashes of old drum machines or generic house/trance-type kits and FX; composers in particular will find a wide breadth of highly usable material.
Sound Library Features:
- Over 500+ 24-bit unique sound sources.
- Cinematic impacts, reverses, sweeps, and textures.
- Drops, builds, risers, and other transitions.
- Deep multisampled basses - Solid, Distorted, Fuzzy, Motion, 1shot.
- Drums: Kicks, snares, thips, slams, splashes, crashes, perc, tonals.
- Dubstep / electro style percussion, pre-polished.
- Physically-modeled percussion: bodhrans, taikos, roto toms, bass drums.
- All ORIGINAL content, no drum machines.
- 10x RR for ALL percussion sounds.
- Drums & FX available in WAV as well as compressed Kontakt NCW.
Tonal Patch Features:
- Full synthesis engine with ADSR, filter, filter envelope, etc.
- FX rack with EIGHT processors and tweakable parameters, including chorus, amplification, phasing, reverb, time-synced delay, and more.
- 16-step rhythmic gater / retrigger sequencer.
- Time-synced filter LFO with modwheel control.
- Time-synced saw wave gater for additional filter motion.
- Dozens of FX and Rhythmic PRESETS allowing you to easily customize any sound source with a single click.
Drums/Fx Patch Features:
- 32-channel drum and effect mixer with per-channel volume, tuning, and panning.
- Dozens of premade drumkit and FX presets.
- Sound menu auditioning mode for any of the 14 categories.
- Intuitive kit building and custom preset load/save system.
- FX rack with TEN processors including transient shaping, saturation, distortion, time-synced delay and filter LFO, etc.
- "1 Click Hype" button for instant embiggening of any sound.
- "Solo Sound" mode for re-pitching any drum or FX across the keyboard.
Through August 10th, 2013, Juggernaut is available for an intro price of $139 before returning to its list price of $179.