JX-8v is a VST MIDI-Controller Plug-in for Roland's JX-8p and MKS-70 hardware synthesizers.
Features / controls:
- MIDI Events thru: Select whether detailed MIDI data is passed to the output.
- Sysex in: Selection of the MIDI ports leading to the MIDI out of the JX-8p.
- MIDI out: Selection of the MIDI ports leading to the MIDI in of the JX-8p.
- Save MIDI Ports.
- Send Snapshot: All automatic controllers send their current value as Sysex data.
- Mode: Receive/send: Switch between transmission and receipt mode.
- Synth Presets: In this panel the Presets in the JX-8p can by Sysex - instruction to be switched or in the internal memory ("internal ") of the JX-8p be stored.
- Show MIDI CCs.