Kazrog KClip is designed to be a transparent, adjustable hard/soft clipper for mastering applications. It can also be used as a saturation plugin for individual tracks or FX buses within mixes.
KClip 3 introduces LUFS loudness metering and multiband operation (4 bands), as well as a new engine and completely redesigned user interface with many enhancements.
KClip 3 Features:
- 32x oversampling.
- Linear phase signal path as well as minimum phase low latency mode.
- Continuously variable clipping shape.
- 8 soft clipping curves.
- LUFS metering.
- Loudness targeting for easy preparation of masters for streaming services.
- 4 band operation (in addition to full band operation.).
- Preset A/B for easy comparison.
- Latency buffered internal bypass.