|Type / Tags|
KeroVee is a Pitch Correction plug-in that works as a VST effect.
KeroVee can mix two independent Transposed / Formant tweaked outputs of pitch-corrector and bypassed output.
Features / controls:
- Scale Buttons 'C' to 'B' Specify the 'Allowed' note.
- TuneSpeed: Tuning Speed. May be robotic if set to max.
- Nuance: Keep or ignore subtle pitch changes like vibrato.
- Amount: Pitch correction amount.
- Calib: Master tuning.
- TuneTo: Scale/MIDI/MIDIChord
- If enabled both, the MIDI note is prior, but scale tuning is effective after notes are "offed".
- If not enabled both, the output pitch is follow to the input pitch, but be tweaked by transpose and formant parameters.
- Bypass Pan/Level: Bypassed output of source sounds.
- Tone1/Tone2 Presv/Shift/Fine/Transpose/Pan/Level
- Two independent Pitch-correctors output.
- Level: output level.
- Pan: output pan (Note that the audio track must be stereo).
- Transpose: transpose output pitch.
- Fine: fine tuning of the output pitch.
- Shift: formant shift.
- Presv: formant shift mode.
- On: formant is preserved. Independent to the pitch correction. Formant shift is still effective in this mode.
- Off: formant is changed depend to output pitch.
Reviewed By Eine Alte Oma
October 20, 2018
for a free effect this is a must-have. it corrects pitch even better than the "real" autotune, the only downside is that it theirfore distorts the sample quite a lot, but if you go for a robotic voice anyway it doesn't matter, does it? i especially love how easy it is to get to new, wide and unique voices with the formant knobs, transposing and panning. singing with this plugin feels like a bob ross painting. the ultra hard pitchshifting is also useful if you wanna make your voice sound like an eguitar. just use this plugin on its maxed out settings and put any huge guitar amp VST behind it and you feel like a skillful guitar solo.Read more
Reviewed By Dsmith500
January 24, 2018
like it very much it makes the sound much better so that my fans cant feel a better vibe and relate to my music. thank you very much and i appreciate this.Read more
Reviewed By Blues_127
May 23, 2013
Kerovee is simply fun to use and play with. As soon as I plugged it in to my tracks and turned it on I was excited. Frankly, I am suprised something so cool is free.
Putting it on a guitar track I was able to get a real interesting flange type sound, that made the guitar part really stand out from the other tracks. Just as well, plugging it in on an already split vocal track - and suddenly I had a country sounding duet with an auto tuned male and a country chick! Without doing anything I was impressed, with a little equalization and compression my wife was asking who the chick was I was singing with :).
Very fun. I have only started to scratch the surface with this.
If you are trolling KVR looking for the best freeware - this and the lighter Rovee are musts for your collection.Read more
Reviewed By Ayavaron
April 13, 2013
There are several freeware automatic pitch-correction plugins and I've tried them all. By far, the one with the most arrestingly good effect is KeroVee's. It's the best-sounding and its GUI is arguably the best-looking. It makes lovely R&B warbles, strong pop-vocals, the characteristic T-Payne effect, absolutely all of that good stuff one would want from an automatic pitch-correction plugin. I whole-heartedly recommend this to anyone looking to manipulate or correct vocals.
(For bonus fun, try sending all your reverb to a track with this on it. It results in something that sounds like a bit like a glitchy string section.).Read more