|Type / Tags||Compressor|
- Parallel Compression.
- Input & reduction VU-meters.
- Continuous ratio between 2:1 to 10:1.
- Continuous attack from 0.5 to 300ms.
- Continuous release from 0.05 to 10s.
- Two compression curves, matching electrical (linear) or acoustic (dB) sensations.
Reviewed By The Noodlist
October 14, 2017
I'm a hobbyist, here are my thoughts on the KT-C.
I find this plug-in hard to fault, it does a job, and it does it well. It's one of the better freeware plug-ins I've tried. Cons, it's only 32-bit.
I found it an ideal compressor to learn on, I can actually hear what the the attack and release are doing, with a fast attack, it dulls the attack of transients, and longer release times holds on to the notes, bringing several sources closer together.
It can work well on single and bus tracks, it can definitely bring individual elements within a bus closer together, giving more cohesion.
Sometimes the meters stop working, that doesn't affect the sound, but sometimes I find the visual aid helpful.Read more