Lagrange is a unique stereo delay system producing other worldly echoes using granular techniques, where each grain is from a different point in the delay buffer:
- Use basic settings to create immersive stereo imagery with clean early reflections to give instruments a clear place in the mix.
- Use the feedback control to transform your sounds into droning evolving soundscapes.
- Shorten the delay time to create unusual metallic chorus effects.
Lagrange is an effect unlike any other.
Subscribe to our mailing list for future updates (we promise not to be spammy).
The plugin is supplied as a windows 32-bit and 64-bit DLL (VST2) and 64-bit.VST3 file.
Typically you need to unpack the .dll file to the appropriate VST folder e.g. c:/program files/vstplugins/ for 64-bit plugins.
The vst3 is only required if your host supports vst3 and can be used instead of the DLL. If unsure, go with the instructions above.
+ Mac VST
+ Mac AU
+ DMG installer for mac
+ Double clicking controls to returns to value from most recently selected preset
+ EQ band freq fix.
+ Increase Buffer length to allow for more BPM delays
+ Removed bug in bypass limiter not responding correctly to Right channel and over sensitive to left channel.
+ Removed issue in Flangoid and Phasoid modes which manifested as Feedback limiter overload caused by out of bounds read.
+ Xml based preset system
+ Preset System should adapt old presets
+ Add factory presets
+ Reload of old projects should work with new load/ preset system
+ Mac portability font and file issues
+ Added help for Phasoid and Flangoid modes
+ Double click on title (or any part of background) to reset size of plugin window
+ Click on bear to go to ursadsp.com.
- Fixed issue with different behaviour during rendering and playback due to wonky measurement of time and playback position. This may affect sound produced by Phasoid and Flangoid slightly.
- Fixed issue with jump in volume when playback is paused in Phasoid and Flangoid modes.
- Fixed an issue with automated controls not updating when controlled by host in certain hosts e.g. FL Studio.
- Fixed DLL linking issue so the result no longer requires VC++ redistributable.
- Included 32-bit dll to be part of main build process.
- Baseline for KVR Developer Contest
- Added context sensitive help system.