|Type / Tags||Multi EffectDelay / EchoDistortion / Overdrive / AmpDynamics (Compressor / Limiter)EQFilterFSUImagingLo-FiModulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)Multi FXReverb|
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit)
- Pentium IV 1.6GHz or higher
- 256MB RAM
- VST 2.0+ compatible host application recommended
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or higher (32-bit)
- G4/G5 or Intel-based Mac (Universal Binary)
- 256MB RAM
- VST 2.0+ or AudioUnit 2 (AU2) compatible host application recommended
LFX-1310 is a multi-effect plug-in for Windows including 24 algorithms and 3 serial slots.
- S'Filter 12 / S'Filter 24 / 3-band EQ.
- Peak Compressor / RMS Compressor.
- Overdrive / Distortion / Amp Distortion.
- Crusher / LP Noise / Stereo Image.
- Chorus / Flanger / Phaser / Auto Wah / Tremolo / Auto Pan.
- Delay / Stereo Delay / Ping-pong Delay.
- Gate Reverb / Room Reverb / Hall Reverb / Spring Reverb.
- 24 algorithms.
- 3 serial-routed slots.
- 128 factory presets.
- HLMS : Hyper Layered MIDI assign System for real-time performance and sound editing.
- FOEM : Fully Optimized Effecting Module.
Reviewed By guitar junkie
October 26, 2005
GUI: kind of dark but still very simple and easy to use just the same.
Sound: the best i have found for many things and i think the best free ones around.
value: again its free but its still one of the best around if you ask me.
Features: very plain but very effective.
Documentation: was as i remember very simple and easy to read.
Presets: very nice presets wonderful reverbs!
Support: has not been needed but they did come out with a new better version of this plug that fixed bugs so they are at least thinking of us.
Stability: i never had any problems but they did fix some bugs in other software that i have never used before so i am thinking that it must be pretty stable.Read more