No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Percussion|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Liquid Percussion provides high-quality percussion grooves, loops and single samples. It is designed for creating complex percussion tracks, adding percussion patterns to arrangements for a live and dynamic touch. A great variety of styles and over sixty different percussion instruments including Latin, Oriental, African or FX percussion represent this new volume.
All the loops automatically adjust tempo to their arrangement while remaining groovy and keeping their natural color. Alternatively modifying arrangements with "electronically feeling" by actions like radically pitching, quantizing and stretching in the editor mode of the Liquid engine, makes this library a "Swiss army knife" of percussion. No additional effects, e.g. compression, or any other processors have been used.
Instruments: Agogo, Alegre, Bell, Bongo, Cabassa, Cajon (single and dual), Campanas, Castanets, Caxixi, Chimes, Clave, Conga, Cowbell, Crash, Daf, Darbuka, Djembe, Fexton, Frame Drum, Ghatam, Gong, Guache, Guiro, Horn, Icebell, Kokiriko, Maracas, Metal and Wood Roar, Mouth Percussion, Neon Tube, Oceandrum, Pandero, Pleneras, Repinique, Riq, Roto Tom, Sand Shaker, Sartenes, Shell Wood, Shequere, Surdo, Tabla, Talking Drum, Tambora, Tambourine, Thunder Tube, Timbales, Tombak, Triangle, Twirling Pipe, Udu, Waterfall, Wave Bell, Whistles, Wood Bongo, Wood Shaker, Woodpecker.
Liquid Percussion weighs in at 3.5 GB, made up of over 4200 loops and single samples (24-bit recordings).
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data.
- Change notes within the phrase.
- Adapt tempo and key.
- Select from a wide range of musical scales.
- Control all parameters in realtime.
- Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
- Easily generate your individual setup.
- High quality Melodyne technology.
- Multiple content management.
- Edit start and ending.
- Quick sound browser.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Export to MIDI.
- Sync to host.
- Great bandwidth of styles.
- Highest quality recording equipment.