No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||SaxophoneBrass|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Developed in close cooperation with Celemony, the Liquid Instruments Series (L.I.S.) offers you a whole new array of features to control and redo sampled material. Parameters such as single note pitches, formants, note lengths, scales, tempo, start and endings can now be edited easily and directly to suit your arrangement - with unchanged high-quality sound even after intense processing. In this combination of first-class samples with the unique Melodyne functions you can create countless variations - from simple licks and phrases to complete solo lines.
Vol. 1 Saxophone
The L.I.S. saxophone edition contains a great range of styles played on baritone, tenor, alto, and soprano saxophones. They have included styles such as: smooth 50s bar-jazz, swing, bebop, hardbop, boogaloo, soulful 60s riffs, funky 70s licks, smoky bossa novas, latin brazil styles, dirty rock phrases, 80s pop, 90s acid jazz, nu jazz and many more.
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data.
- Change notes within the phrase.
- Adapt tempo and key.
- Select from a wide range of musical scales.
- Control all parameters in realtime.
- Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
- Easily generate your individual setup.
- High quality Melodyne technology.
- Multiple content management.
- Edit start and ending.
- Quick sound browser.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Sync to host.
- Great bandwidth of styles.
- Highest quality recording equipment.
- Played by the best studio musicians.