Developed in close cooperation with Celemony, the Liquid Instruments Series (L.I.S.) offers you a whole new array of features to control and redo sampled material. Parameters such as single note pitches, formants, note lengths, scales, tempo, start and endings can now be edited easily and directly to suit your arrangement - with unchanged high-quality sound even after intense processing. In this combination of first-class samples with the unique Melodyne functions you can create countless variations - from simple licks and phrases to complete solo lines.
The Voice features vocal phrases of a choir with independently editable voices; it allows you to change a single voice within a choir - independently from the other lines - and to adjust it to your needs. You can create basically every vocal harmony and every chord progression possible. "The Voice" offers total control over each single voice and melody within a choir - it is possible to take a chord, change a line and create a new feeling in an instant. The Liquid Engine helps to create everything from simple adlibs to complex harmonic structures.
Every vocal phrase is dubbed eight times by two (male and female) singers for a total of eight different tracks per vocal phrase for realistic sounding choirs:
- The Voice Vol. 1 features 300 verbal vocal phrases between 2 and 8 bars focused mainly on pop, dance and RnB productions. All vocal phrases can be combined with each other. The verbal phrases include: "listen 2 the groove", "keep me movin on", "liftin me higher", "party everybody", "ready 4 my luv", "u make me wanna dance", "universal love", "feel so high", "sexy dancer", "when will u stop playing" and many more.
- The Voice vol.2 (non-verbal) contains melodic vocal lines from simple to sophisticated not just the usual "Ah", "Oh" and "Uh". Beautifully sung lines with appealing melody and rhythm offer a great range of different tunes for that extra spice in songs.
The Voice Vol. 1 and 2 were recorded in 24-bit, acoustically dry without additional effects and filters. Each Volume contains 300 vocal phrases / 2400 vocal loops and requires 3GB of Hard Disc space.
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data.
- Change notes within the phrase.
- Adapt tempo and key.
- Select from a wide range of musical scales.
- Control all parameters in realtime.
- Pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo.
- Easily generate your individual setup.
- High quality Melodyne technology.
- Multiple content management.
- Edit start and ending.
- Quick sound browser.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Sync to host.
- Great bandwidth of styles.
- Highest quality recording equipment.
- Played by the best studio musicians.