Lisc delay is a delay effect featuring pre and post effect filters. The dry signal can be passed through the pre effect filter before the output and/or before the effect section. The effect section consists of 3 delays with there own dedicated filters, left, centre (left+right) and right. This setup can create a range of sounds from subtle spacial effects to twisted glitching when automating delay rate and filter cutoff together:
- Dry signal routing:
- Direct to output.
- State variable filter.
- Low pass, High pass, Band pass, Band reject.
- Frequency cut off.
- Dry signal to effect:
- Direct to effect State variable filter-effect.
- Delay (left right and centre).
- Delay rate (free or sync to host).
- SV filter.
- Filter cutoff.
- Filter resonance.
- Effect mix.
- Left and right cutoff can be linked to the centre cutoff.
All effects used from saltline's drzewo series.