LM1V is a stereo/mono brickwall limiter that enables high loudness levels to be achieved with the minimum of distortion. With its oversampled multi-stage design LM1V is equally at home on individual tracks or the mix bus.
Separate attack and release controls, allow a range of settings, from near clipping to smooth limiting, without excessive pumping or artifacts. The link button allows stereo tracks to be processed as individual channels or as a pair.
- Oversampled multi-stage design.
- Variable attack 0 - 10 ms.
- Variable release 0 - 2 secs.
- Input Gain 0 - 20dB.
- Output ceiling 0 - -20dB.
- Stereo unlink.
- 64-bit internal processing.