Quad Lim is the limiter version of Quad Comp, which, according to the limiting principle, has a fixed, infinity-to-1 ratio. Time constants and makeup gain are user definable for increased control. As with Quad Comp you can adjust the slope of the filters that split the frequency bands, so that dynamics control is broader or sharper, depending on your needs.
As for the Quad Comp the quality and transparency of the filters used for the band splitting was particularly important so that no artifacts or ringing are generated at the crossover points.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).