|Type / Tags||Trance GateDynamicsGateGate SequencerTrance Gate|
LSGate is a Trance Gate. It's used to add rhythmic patterns to your instruments (ex. Pads, Strings, etc.). LSGate can also be used to add a tremolo effect.
- 32 available steps (Split between two pages, A and B).
- Adjust the number of steps per cycle.
- Adjustable overall step length.
- Adjustable open gate length.
- Merge steps to create longer note.
- Volume control for each step.
- Attack and Decay settings for each step.
- Copy and Paste values (see User Manual).
- Available in both 32-Bit and 64-Bit versions included in the download.
Please contact LittleStudios at LittleStudios@hotmail.com with any questions, suggestions or bug reports and a response will be sent as soon as possible.
Reviewed By tapcity
January 15, 2017
Nice Work! There are legato switches per note but none to link notes. But otherwise for tempo synced gating you have 1-32 beats to work with, volume attack and release sliders for all notes. If your DAW allows for creating your own presets you can do a lot with this.Read more