LSGate is a Trance Gate. It's used to add rhythmic patterns to your instruments (ex. Pads, Strings, etc.). LSGate can also be used to add a tremolo effect.
- 32 available steps (Split between two pages, A and B).
- Adjust the number of steps per cycle.
- Adjustable overall step length.
- Adjustable open gate length.
- Merge steps to create longer note.
- Volume control for each step.
- Attack and Decay settings for each step.
- Copy and Paste values (see User Manual).
- Available in both 32-Bit and 64-Bit versions included in the download.
Please contact LittleStudios at LittleStudios@hotmail.com with any questions, suggestions or bug reports and a response will be sent as soon as possible.