|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags||Multi FXFSUGate|
- The step sequencer defines the probability that any single random effect will be triggered on that step.
- Weighting defines the probability for each effect that it will be the one that is triggered.
- 6 effects (gate, crusher, filter, flanger, delay, reverb).
- 2-32 step probability sequencer over a cycle of 2-32 beats.
- Seeded randomisation with loop repeat over cycle of 2-100 beats.
- Swing control for step sequencer.
- Any effects can be turned off to save CPU.
- Each effect has an attack/decay on triggering and pulse length to determine duration effect is on.
- Master wet/dry mix control.
- All controls have MIDI learn.