|Type / Tags||Plug-in Chainer / RackMPE|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Built for live performance, MainStage lets keyboardists, guitarists, and other musicians perform with software instruments and effects through a full-screen interface designed specifically for the stage.
- Full-screen performance view optimized for the stage.
- Windowed performance view for simultaneous operation of multiple applications.
- High-resolution, resizable 3D graphics.
- Dynamic lighting highlights screen controls in use.
Sounds for the Stage:
- Perform using the entire selection of Studio Instruments.
- Process audio using all appropriate effect plug-ins from Studio Effects.
- Audio Units support for all third-party plug-ins.
- Up to 32 total keyboard layers per Patch, with up to 8 layers per split.
- Floating keyboard splits that dynamically adjust during a performance.
- Channel strip setting crossfades for blending between sounds with a single controller move.
- Busses for advanced audio routing, submixing, and effects processing.
- Signal Flow view displays all channel strips within a selected audio signal path.
- Full-screen software tuner for guitars and basses.
- Tap tempo using any MIDI or USB controller device or your computer keyboard.
- Receive tempo from incoming MIDI clock messages.
- Professional templates featuring extensive combinations of instruments and effects.
- Seamless patch switching during performance without disrupting sound output or held notes.
- Patch selection via MIDI program change messages.
- CPU, MIDI input, and memory displays embedded in the MainStage toolbar.
- Hardware compatibility with any MIDI or USB controller.
- Automatic device detection for many popular controller devices.
- Automatic controller assignments for recognized devices.
- Layouts to assign controllers to specific parameters, then reassign controllers when equipment changes.
- Learn function for fast assignment of MIDI hardware.
- Save and load full performance setups in the form of Concerts.
- Organize sections of your performance by grouping Patches into Sets within Concerts.
- Import and export Sets, Patches, and Layouts to customize Concerts.
- Concert-level or Patch-level parameter mapping.
- Parameter mapping via browser or direct selection from the plug-in interface.
- Load and save channel strip settings for use in MainStage and Logic Pro.
- Browser for searching and loading channel strip settings.
- Contextual Inspectors that provide editing options according to mode and object selected.
- Customizable Patch icons.
- Resize, group, lock, and color functions for screen controls.
- Customizable toolbar.
- Keyboard transposition.
- Velocity range and velocity offset options on a per-channel strip basis.
- MIDI controller transformations:
- Expression Scaling.
- MIDI Volume.
- Breath Control.
- MIDI message filtering on a per-channel strip basis:
- Pitch Bend.
- Broad range of customizable screen controls, including the following:
- Mod/Pitch Wheel.
- Sustain Pedal.
- Foot Pedal.
- Foot Switch.
- Round Knob.
- Directional Knob.
- Vertical Fader.
- Horizontal Fader.
- Drum Pad.
- Parameter Text Box.
- Free Text Box.
- Patch/Set Selector.
- Image Box.