|Product||Mark Studio 2|
€107 / $137
|Type / Tags||Bass Amp Simulator|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation. It gives you 6 Markbass heads, 9 Markbass cabinets and a full pedalboard.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12").
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
... and more
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click.
- tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists.
- Full MIDI support.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Any parameter can be automated in the plugin version.