|Type / Tags||Bass Enhancement|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Modern mixes crave a distinctive tight bass spectrum. MBassador enhances your existing bass content and produces sub-bass spectrum as well. Pristine musical results within a few clicks.
Make your bass audible on low-end speakers
Not many people have the access to the studio equipment we use when mixing. That's especially true when it comes to reproducing bass and subbass spectrum. The first module in MBassador lets you post-process the bass content so that it is stable and tight and contains higher harmonics, so that it is audible even when played on a cheap pair of headphones so many listeners use these days.
Create deep sub-bass so people can feel the music
There's nothing worse than playing your mix on a huge stage with subwoofers just to find out that it's just not powerful and deep at all - because there's no sub-bass content. The problem is, it's almost impossible to actually record sub-bass, because not only it rarely exists in nature, most microphones are just unable to record it. But MBassador can generate it from your existing bass, in a tight precise and musical way.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators.
- 4 multiparameters.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate.
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
Reviewed By ATN69
August 29, 2016
First time I ever write a review but this plugin is so good that I felt I had to say something. MBassador is the kind of plugin that I didn't know I needed. Most of the time it's not so hard to design good bass sounds but some times it can be difficult to get the bottom end correct. In some cases it just sounds a bit thin in respect to the kick, or vice versa. But now when I have MBassador I have a quick and good solution for those times. It can give a very clean and clear bottom end of bass sounds and kick sounds. I been trying it out on some old projects and managed to get the final piece of the puzzle with MBassador. This plug can be anything from subtle to totally overboard so it should be used with care, unless you want really raw and powerful bass sounds. This is another great plugin from Melda/Vojtech. I only tried it so far on individual bass sounds and kick sounds but I imagine it could work well on the mix bus as well, as a bass enhancer. It is easy to use and easy to understand.Read more