MCabinet is a revolutionary cabinet simulator mainly for guitars and bass, but can be a great creative sound designtool as well. Instead of thousands of IR files it lets you focus on the sound itself and gets you a virtually infinite number of cabinets.
Great sound, simple controls, creative results
A cabinet is an essential part of the guitar sound. Professional guitarists are usually either using physical cabinets, or bought thousands of impulse response files of these cabinets. In either case it is an extremely clumsy hit and miss process.
MCabinet is based on statistical analysis of these real cabinets. It lets you start with a profile of thousands of these IRs and start being creative from there. It provides 4 so-called resonators, which can give your new cabinet a unique tonal or resonant character, and 2 wideners, which provide a natural stereo widening and potentially a little ambience. Finally MCabinet lets you post-process your new cabinet using simple knobs such as flattening or tilt. And there's a dynamic equalizer as a cherry on top, just in case.
Exporting IR is a piece of cake
Just in case you want to use your new cabinet using a HW amp simulator, which allows loading an IR file, MCabinet can do that with a few clicks.
How about some creative sound design?
MCabinet is mainly designed for guitar and bass cabinets, but it can actually work with just about any kind of sound. You can analyze a profile of any set of samples and see where it gets you. Or you can use a flat profile and exploit the resonators and wideners on any audio you want. It's the creativity that matters these days.
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, AGC, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate.
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.