|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
MegaMatrix is a classic "old school" modular synthesizer offering a totally free routing concept combined with a large selection modules. Starplugs claims to have invented a new kind of routing matrix for MegaMatriX - it combines a 1060-routing-point matrix with a 256-mixing matrix. Almost every possible connection can be made.
- 1060-routing-point matrix; 256-mixing matrix: totally free assignable; control every parameter.
- 14 synthesis algorithms: additive synthesis; subtractive synthesis; ring modulation; AM / FM; cross modulation AM / FM; oscillator sync; Filter / Filtermod / Wave / Time modulations; Phase and ReMod synthesis.
- 1 voice (monophonic): classic old school modular architecture.
- 12 Amplifier: 10 integrated AMPs, 2 free AMP / exponentializer.
- 9 Ring modulators: high precision routines.
- 6 Oscillators: 4 infinite variable waveform setting between Triangle and Saw; 1 infinite variable wave shaping between sine and rectified sine.
- 2 Envelope Generators: ADSR with auto run and hold function.
- 2 Delays: midi syncable; phaser mode; freeze function.
- 1 Sample and Hold: integrated LFO; integrated noise source.
- 1 Quantum Filter.
- Joystick controller.
- PDF manual.
- Use MegaMatriX as Instrument or as insert effect (Demo Version = Instrument only).