|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Synth (Additive)|
- Mutation feature modifies the settings with every note played, in order to explore all the sounds Meridian is capable of. The mutation rate is widely variable, from vanishingly slight adjustments of the patch to a totally different sound on every note.
- Dual CrapGates can modulate panning, filter, and amplitude envelopes.
- Unique oscillator architecture allowing continuous control of waveshape brightness and harmonic fullness within each of 9 wavesets.
- Multimode filter with 6 primary modes and 6 variations on each.
- Integral waveshaping distortion.
- 4-tap tempo-syncable stereo delay.
- Lovingly optimized oscillator and filter code for unbelievably low CPU usage.