Meter Man is a comprehensive and powerful Metering System for musicians to use in varies situations. It features 4 meter types:
- A traditional peak meter - maximum peak level is 0dB.
- A K-12 Meter - has 12dB headroom and is best used in Broadcasting.
- A K-14 Meter - has 14dB headroom and is best used for pop music production and home theatre.
- A K-20 Meter - has 20dB headroom and is best for movie scoring and most styles of music.
By using different meters, Meter Man lets you see exactly how much loudness your recordings achieve and the most important point, whether its loudness is the best fit for its musical style. What is more, Meter Man also provides different weighting filters which simulate different loudness perceptive levels of human ears. By using these features, you could get comprehensive peak analyzing data for your music and then make correct adjustments on peak or loudness levels using dynamic processors.
Meter Man also features a flexible "overs detection system" which could catch peaks or overs in different cases. A common ignored fact is that most monitoring equipment has different allowances on clipping. Meter Man lets you set different overs detection values to best fit for your monitoring equipment. In this way, Meter Man could provide you a more precise result on overs detection. Meter Man is also able to detect inter-sample peaks and you won't miss every possible clipping point.
Meter Man features one Peak Meter and one RMS Meter with fully customized sensitive time controls. You could set your own attack, decay and hold time for each meter. In this way, you could adjust the displaying to best fit for your preference and make your life easier when you are working.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision, High Precision dB value display, up to the first three digits after the decimal point.
- 4 Meter Types, including three K System Meters for different usages.
- Peak and RMS Meter showing at the same time.
- Fully Customized time controls for each meter.
- 3 Weighting filters for different loudness perceptive levels.
- Fully Customized Overs detection system.
- Support up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution.