Resizable piano keyboard to monitor/play MIDI notes.
- Fully resizable, with adjustable key width.
- Adjustable MIDI channel.
- Can use mouse clicks or qwerty keyboard to play notes (Shift-click to set qwerty octave).
- Optionally use Y-position of mouse click for velocity.
- "Toggle" mode - Notes are toggle switches instead of momentary; applies to mouse clicks, MIDI input, and qwerty input.
- Middle click or ctrl-click to end all playing notes.
- Right-click to toggle a key on/off (when Toggle mode is enabled, right-click is momentary instead).
- Can hide editing controls and show only the keyboard (Alt-click keys to switch views).
- Saves 128 distinct keyboard states and re-sends them on program change.
- Can load default settings from "midiKeyboard.fxb" (or "Whatever_you_rename_the_plugin_file_to.fxb").
- Not listed here.