|Developer||Insert Piz Here|
|Type / Tags||MIDI Editor / Pattern SequencerMIDIMIDI SequencerStep Sequencer|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
128 independently controllable slots for recording/playing/manipulating MIDI sequences. Draw in notes, record live, or import existing MIDI files.
Can be used as:
- MIDI looper/sampler - "extra hands" for live playing. Plays back what you play, whenever you want it to.
- MIDI file player, in sync with the host (or not). Seamlessly switch between patterns.
- Composition tool - fit any sequence to any chord progression, on the fly.
- All of the above, simultaneously.
- Annoying "DEMO VERSION" text when not licensed (no other demo limitations).
- Optionally delay playback until start of next bar.
- 128 slots, but for now only first 16 show on GUI.
- (Sucky) Piano roll editor with settable loop area, time signatures, etc.
- Pattern chaining: play a specified number of times, then switch to another loop.
- Can play multiple loops at once (ctrl-click for multiple, right-click to play one exclusively).
- Can record live MIDI and optionally start looping it as soon as you stop recording.
- Load MIDI files by drag & drop.
- Optionally syncs to host timeline (position within a measure is kept).
- Loops whole numbers of bars/beats/8th/16th notes, or arbitrary lengths.
- When recording, rounds down the loop size if it's close (instead of bumping up to next step).
- Optional input quantize.
- Can apply a velocity scale and transposition (by semitones and octaves) to the loop in real time.
- Adjustable start and end points for loop playback.
- "Beat shift" time offset with wraparound.
- Selectable MIDI channel (input filter, output filter or transformer).
- Records and plays back all MIDI events it receives, so it's up to you to filter what you don't want.
- Optionally overdub to add data to an existing loop (needs work).
- Supports program change.
- Plays in a synchronized/unsynchronized loop, or unsynchronized one-shot.
- Trigger loop from MIDI notes (mono/polyphonic, with optional transposition), or automate the play parameters.
- Play/mute groups.
- Force to freely definable scale, and transpose within the scale, optionally based on MIDI input.
- Writes an editable MIDI file when saving plugin state (or by save button/parameter), and loads it again at any time.
- Windows only (Mac version is currently outdated).