Minimal Techno is an Elastik Player-based sample loop library that accentuates the resourceful minimalist approach to synthetic club productions. This library is comprised of compacted/subtracted club grooves which capture the latest spectrum of sound frameworks used in the scene. Other highlights are devious sound anomalies and robust soundscapes. Minimal Techno offers the user 75 construction kits, 250 instrument loops, 75 drum kits and 234 knock-out one-shots.
Minimal Techno contains 1.6 GB of style accurate leads, pads, bass, drums, stealth elements, spheres and textures. All samples have been refined and designed for Minimal Techno, Electro and Tech House but will mesh with parent and sibling genres such as: Glitch, Minimal House, MonoMusic, MicroMusic, Rave, IDM. Traditional percussive and other instrumentation randomization is enhanced with microtonal textures and sound incidents.
The Elastik Player features include:
- Highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting.
- "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Multiple content management.
- Each product separately installable.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Creation of user presets.
- Filter with "kill function" (-72db).
- Adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 BPM.
- Audio engine for quick adaptation.