|Product||Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE|
$ / €99.99
|Type / Tags||OrchestralOrchestraSample Based Rompler|
|SampleTank 3SampleTank 3 SE|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Get ready, it's your turn to step up to the conductor's podium to experience the emotional orchestral collection Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE. When it comes to new sounds, variety, character and content size, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE means business.
Now you can command strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a symphony's worth of sounds for a fraction of the cost of the full version. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is an affordable entry into legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary Miroslav Vitous' lush new world of near-cinematic orchestral musical realism. It includes a 10GB library with 733 instruments spread out across all the instrument categories provided in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
- Over 10GB of 16-bit / 44.1kHz samples.
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous.
- Over 700 instruments that represent the full spectrum of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's emotionally expressive orchestral library.
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching.
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI.
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3.
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS.
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects.
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing.
- Based on SampleTank 3's powerful 64-bit engine.
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague.
- Standalone workstation, DAW plug-in or add-on Instrument collection for SampleTank 3