Monstrosities is an aggressive drum kit library designed for the times when you get angry and need to create music. These kits are dirty, distorted, processed, over-processed, disturbing, and sometimes hostile. The destructive power of the kits in this collection includes a wide range of wrathful kicks, snares, cymbals, hits, strikes, bashes, roars, blasts, and industrial accidents.
The samples in Monstrosities come from drum kits with conditions ranging from pristine to total junk, an array of found objects, old computer parts, broken instruments, appliances doing things they were not intended to, balls bouncing against surfaces, and anything that made a unique sound when hit with another object, not to mention a whole lot of drum synthesis and mangling effects. While some of the sounds were captured with a traditional drum recording setup, the majority were conceived with field recorders, contact mics, portable recording rigs and experimental mic placements.
- 50 Monstrosities Kits.
- 800 samples, 16 samples per kit.
- Samples are 24-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- Formats include Maschine 1 & 2, Ableton Live Pack*, MPC, FL Studio, Geist, Battery 3 & 4, Kontakt, EXS24, Halion, NN-XT, and single WAV samples.
- Sample folders are easily accessible and sorted by sound type.
- Total size is 210 MB.
Additional Ableton Live Pack content:
- 50 Live Clips.
- 50 MIDI patterns (one in each Live Clip).
- 8 Macro assignments per kit.
*The Ableton Live Pack of Monstrosities is only available as a separate purchase through the Ableton website.