MoonClass is an analogue modelling synth that uses "pd's" Cluster Oscillator which "splits partials of the displayed ground wave and gives this partial to different time slots". As a result you'll hear the sound of tons of slightly detuned oscillators (controlled by the detune knob) - turning a single knob can create hard electronic- Sync- and wide pad-sounds.
MoonClass has a Quantum Filter, a multi-mode filter with a 12-24dB/oct shape, and a four stage Phaser/Flanger. Each of the four stages has its own low frequency oscillator and you are able to fade infinitely variable from one to four Phaser stages.
- 8 Voice polyphonic + classic voice architecture + mono mode.
- 1 p.v. Cluster Oscillator + 5 modes / waveforms.
- 2 p.v. Sub Oscillators + 3 modes.
- 1 p.v. Noise Generator + with level controller.
- 1 p.v. Quantum Filter + multimode (LP / AP/ HP) + Filter 12-24 dB/oct + self oscillation possible 1 p.v. Stereo Amplifier + with phase controller.
- 1 global Stereo Phaser + four stage Phaser + cross mode + fade mode.
- 1 global Stereo Delay + MIDI syncable + crossmode + freeze function.
- 2 p.v. Envelope Generators + with shape controller.
- 4 global Low frequency Oscillators + MIDI syncable + 8 waveforms.
- 2 p.v LFO Ramp generators + keytrigger.
- 64 Presets.