|Type / Tags||Channel StripDe-esserDe-NoiseDialogFilm ADRPostPost ProductionSpectrum Analyzer|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
The MPC (Motion Picture Console) Channel represents the latest Harrison digital signal processing platform ported directly from the MPC5 large format digital film console DSP and Xtools.
Designed exclusively for large format film post production applications, this product is the result of an intense collaboration with our many OSCAR and BAFTA-winning collaborators.
MPC Channel is an AAX / Pro Tools compatible plugin that includes customized layouts for the Avid S6, S3, Dock, D-Command and D-Control surfaces with dedicated ProTools features such as EQ curve display and dynamics gain reduction meter.
- Harrison's 8-band EQ with selectable band shapes (bell, filters, shelves, notch).
- Extensive spectrum analysis tools that maintain full resolution in the critical low-frequency range.
- 2 High-powered filters: LP&HP up to 48dB/octave, or flat-bottom notch.
- DN-430 Denoiser: fast & easy fix for noisy dialog, using adaptive filters.
- De-Esser: fast & easy fix for essy dialog or vocals; or tame sibilant fx.
- MPC Compressor: perfect for dialog; or use Program mode to tame loud fx without pumping.
- Automatable signal order, with dedicated gain+polarity stage.
- Glitch-free automation optimized for film and post-production mixing tasks.
Comprehensive options to momentarily listen to each stage separately, or momentarily bypass any stage.
Resizable UI and selectable light/dark themes.
Attention to detail for knob sensitivity and feel: optimized for post/film tasks.
- Multichannel-aware: use the MPC channel on your surround stems.
- Multi-mono capable.
- Instantiate 100's of MPC Channels on a system to recreate the Harrison MPC console processing experience in Pro Tools and/or across an Avid control surface.