|Product||Mr. Alias Pro|
|Developer||Insert Piz Here|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Mr. Alias Pro uses non-band-limited oscillators which can be transposed near to and beyond the Nyquist frequency, causing most of their spectra to be aliased back into audible non-harmonic frequencies. The sound can then be further processed by a number of crude "effects."
Some feature highlights:
- 2 oscillators.
- 18 waveforms.
- Full stereo processing.
- 6 filter types including a formant filter.
- Filter envelope.
- External audio processing.
- Patch randomizer button.
- Highly configurable MIDI control with MIDI learn.
- MIDI-controllable patch morphing.
- Included bank of 128 presets.
- Drag & drop preset and MIDI map loading.
- "Wack" GUI.
Exclusive features in Mr. Alias Pro include:
- Better-sounding "Pro" GUI with realistic wood sides.
- Integrated MIDI keyboard - play with mouse or QWERTY keys (right-click to hold a note).
- Modulation of internal parameters from audio input, envelopes, etc.
- Extra assignable envelope and two LFOs.
- Glide and Retrigger for legato playing in Mono mode.
- Set each oscillator to a constant pitch, ignoring MIDI note value.
- New bank of patches.
Be sure to read the manual to understand all the special hidden features.
Reviewed By willum070
September 7, 2009