|Type / Tags||Noise Removal / Restoration|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
MR Noise is part of the Wave Arts Master Restoration Suite, a comprehensive set of restoration plug-ins for cleaning up tape, vinyl, and acoustic recordings.
The MR Suite consists of 5 plug-ins:
- MR Noise: powerful broadband noise reduction.
- MR Click: click/pop removal and crackle/scratch removal.
- MR Hum: hum removal, buzz removal, brickwall filters, and spectrum display.
- MR Gate: noise gate.
- Master Restoration: all-in-one plug-in.
MR Noise is a sophisticated broadband noise reduction processor.
- Great sounding with minimal artifacts.
- Very easy to use.
- Low latency (under 20 msec) noise reduction can be used in live situations.
- Fast noise floor learning time (down to 50 msec), hence noise looping is not required.
- Auto dynamics mode keeps transients sharp while avoiding squirrelly artifacts.
- Monitor feature to hear removed noise.
- Comprehensive display shows spectrum of input signal, output signal and noise floor.
- Parameters can be edited as function of frequency.