The MS10 is a single oscillator, semi-modular synth developed in the 1970s. Our primary recording objective sampling the MS-10 was to make sure we captured all of the raw waveforms with minimal external processing. Using a REDDI and API 512 allowed us to leave most of the synth's natural sounds in tact while subtly exciting some of its duller frequencies that come with the territory of old, minimal synths.
- 18 Multi-Sampled MS10 Instruments.
- Raw waveforms, unbeatable bass, mangled voltage FX and screaming leads.
- Punchy synth drums, percussion and spaced-out dub hits.
- Clean and processed recordings with a variety of Class A gear.
- Further modulation employed from an extensive Eurorack system.
- Extensively multi-sampled modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Hand trimmed and looped to perfection.
- Ready for Ableton, Kontakt, Logic, Structure, Reason & 24-bit WAV.
- 1.42 GB Unzipped Per Format.