MTurboReverbLE is an edition of our revolutionary algorithmic reverb MTurboReverb, at a lower price, but has a few limitations.
The limitations of MTurboReverbLE
MTurboReverbLE doesn't let you access the multiband version or the Edit screen, so you cannot design your own reverbs or modify the existing ones. But it still contains about a hundred of great sounding reverbs for a price anyone can afford.
About 100 great sounding reverbs ready for you to use
Algorithmic reverbs are usually based on a single algorithm. But MTurboReverb comes up with a revolutionary programmable engine, where you can design your own algorithms, but most importantly about 100 of them have already been prepared for you, with a standardized GUI for extremely quick workflow and short learning curve. There is everything from rooms to halls, plates, ethereal and shimmering sounds, and 2D positioning reverbs.
Each of these reverbs feature all the necessary controls such as dry/wet or reverb length, but also more special ones, such as a dynamics section or side high-pass filter. Switching between the reverbs is one click away, which tremendously speeds up your creative workflow.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- Tube saturation.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate.
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.